Sada je: 28 ožu 2024, 10:05.

Programi za vježbanje kod kuće- što, koji, kako?

“U zdravom tijelu - zdrav duh!” - kako biti, postati ili ostati fit; mjesto za pitanja i razmišljanja o zdravlju, njezi i raznoraznim sportskim aktivnostima.

Moderatori/ce: nevenera, ivana7997

Programi za vježbanje kod kuće- što, koji, kako?

PostPostao/la nevenera » 20 vel 2016, 21:30

JILLIAN MICHAELS
slika

najpopularniji programi - po težini (cijelo tijelo):
30 days shred video - level 1
opis:
includes three 20-minute circuit-training (plus warm up and cooldown) workouts. Each level contains a 20-minute workout based on Jillian's exclusive 3-2-1 Strength/Cardio/Ab training circuit: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of ab work.
plan vježbanja:
slika
oprema: lakši i teži utezi, podloga

Ripped in 30 video preview
opis:
3 circuits. Each of the 3 circuits uses Jillian's exclusive 3-2-1 Strength/Cardio/Ab training circuit: 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of ab work.
program vježbanja:
slika
potreba oprema: lagani, srednji i teži utezi, podloga

Body revolution video preview
opis:
lean, mean fat burning program presents itself in a 90-day system focusing on 25-35 minute daily workouts. 12 strength and 3 Cardio take you through 3 phases spanning the 90 days.
program vježbanja
slika
oprema: lakši, srednji i teži utezi, podloga, elastična traka

programi za pojedine zone:
6 weeks six-pack video - level 1
opis:
combination of core-focused cardio circuits and ab-toning exercises. 6 WEEK SIX-PACK includes two dynamic 30-minute workouts plus warm-ups and cooldowns. Start with Level 1 for three weeks, then advance to Level 2 for increased intensity and fat burn.

No more trouble zones video preview
opis:
consists of 7 circuits. Each circuit is repeated twice through and includes 5 moves each. The workout includes 3 standing circuits with combination arm and leg moves and 4 mat circuits that target your core, arms, and legs in different ways.
oprema: lakši i teži utezi, podloga

Tematski:
Yoga meltdown video - level 1
opis:
Combining hard-core yoga power poses with her dynamic training techniques, Jillian will get you real weight-loss results fast. YOGA MELTDOWN includes two complete 30-minute workouts that include a warm-up and cooldown. Begin with the Level 1 workout which focuses on quickly flowing yoga sequences to burn mega calories. Then progress to Level 2 which adds twists and balance poses for an even greater burn.

Hot Body, Healthy Mommy preview
opis: three 20-30 min workouts, each focusing on a different section of your body- arms, chest and back, killer buns and thighs, core. Basic and advanced modifications for every single move and gives special instructions to moms who've had a C-section or diastasis recti
treninzi:
arms, chest, back
Killer buns & thighs
core
potrebna oprema: podloga, utezi
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

Re: Programi za vježbanje kod kuće- što, koji, kako?

PostPostao/la nevenera » 21 vel 2016, 09:27

AUTUMN CALABRESE
slika

programi po težini (za cijelo tijelo):
country heat - video trenezi su poredani ispod kalendara
opis:
plesni program za sve uzraste i generacije, 6 plesnih treninga koji traju od prosječno 25-30 minuta. Program traje 30 dana. Ne treba oprema.

program vježbanja
slika
coutry swing
giddy up
dance conditioning
down and dirty
bring the heat
tail ride
dance conditioning
bonus:
cardio round up
night crawl
saddle up breakdown
wild goose chase

potrebna oprema: ništa

21 days fix video preview
opis
seven day-a-week, three-week workout program, 30 minutes each program. During week 1 and 2 you will have to do one workout per day, then for the last week, you can do the doubles (2 workouts daily e.g. Monday= Total Body Cardio Fix + Pilates Fix)
program vježbanja:
slika
potrebna oprema: teži, srednji i lakši utezi, elastična traka, podloga

21 days fix extreme video preview
opis:
seven day-a-week, three-week workout program, 30 minutes each program. extreme and intense, with weights
program vježbanja:
slika
potrebna oprema: teži, srednji i lakši utezi, elastična traka, podloga

the Master's Hammer and Chisel video preview
opis:
60-day program, intense workout schedule. workouts last for 30 to 40 minutes (soma days there are doubles do it add to 60 min), and they follow an SSP training model (Stabilization Strength Power). The combination of these 3 phases of fitness will deliver optimum results, so that you can burn fat, power your muscles, and chisel your body
program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: teži, srednji i lakši utezi, elastična traka i door anchor ili šipka za vrata, klupa ili pilates lopta, podloga

worksheets za hammer and chisel

iz Hammer and Chisel programa se može raditi i samo Chisel:
slika

80 days obsession video preview
opis: 80 different workouts (zapravo ih ej samo 6 ali su svaki trening snimali svaki dan pa je svaki različit po odjeći i komentarima trenera), 3 faze (3 mjeseca) po 40-60 min, 6 dana u tjednu
schedule:
slika
potrebna oprema: 3 seta utega, 3 seta elastičnih traka, roller, podloga
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 21 vel 2016, 13:32

CHALENE JOHNSON (ilitiga ona koje se bojim :zub )
slika

programi po težini (za cijelo tijelo):
PiYo - video preview
opis:
60 days, 20 minutes, combination of Pilates and Yoga-based moves, without any weights, jumps, or strain on your body. Whether you’re a veteran athlete or a couch potato, you will be able to do this program
program vježbanja:
slika
potrebna oprema: podloga

turbofire video preview
opis:
intense 90-day cardio conditioning workout system (HIIT). The length of the classes varies (the length is indicated next to the class title) from 10 to 55 minutes. When you start the Turbo Fire program, it is necessary to first get acquainted with the routine by starting with the Fire Starter Class.
program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema:podloga i elastična traka

ChaLEAN Extreme video preview
opis:
focuses almost exclusively on weight training.The program is broken down into three one-month sections,short work outs – most are 35-45 mins.
program vježbanja
slika
potreba oprema: laki, srednji i teži utezi, elastična traka, podloga.
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 22 vel 2016, 22:05

TONY HORTON
slika

programi po težini (za cijelo tijelo)
P90 - video preview
opis:
90 days fitness (easy) program designed for “EVERYONE”. Workouts (sculpt ili sweat schedule, 30min) are simple to follow, low impact and joint-friendly modifications are shown for every move. Simple cardio. Simple resistance training.
program za vježbanje
slika
potreba oprema: elastična traka, podloga za vježbanje (može se imati i lakše i teže utege i door anchor ali nije nužno)

P90x - video preview
opis:
three different workout planes: classic, lean (easy) and doubles (harder).beginners should try the classic first. long workouts, for 60-90 minutes. uses the sistem of muscle confusion
program za vježbanje
slika
potrebna oprema: lakši i teži utezi ili elastična traka i prečka za vrata, podloga za vježbanje

P90x3- video preview
opis:
30 minute strength training workout program, for people who loved P90x and P90x2 but you wished the workouts were not so long. Incorporates a wide variety of exercise styles, including body weight strength training, plyometrics, mixed martial arts (MMA), yoga, and Pilates
4 shedules- classic, lean, mass/bulk, doubles - extra schedule - elite block

program za vježbanje
slika
potrebna oprema: utezi- teži,,srednji i lakši, podloga za vježbanje, elastična traka, prečka za vrata ili traka s door anchor

P90x2 - video preview
opis:
you will not be able to do P90x2 if you are not in good shape! 90 days, 12 workouts (60 min) set in 3 phases. you will die, crazy.
program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: pilates lopta, prečka za vrata, door anchor, elastična traka, utezi (lakši, srednji, teški), Foam Roller, stability ball, medicinke (lopte).... ukratko - vidi tu

video u kojem sam trener objašnjava koja je razlika između P90X2 i P90X programa

22 minutes hard corps - video preview
Opis:
8-week millitary based 22 min program consists of eight routines that alternate between total-body cardio and resistance workouts — one a day, six days a week.
Lasts 20-30 min (kad se radi cardio + core npr traje 30ak min)
Napomena- the resistance workouts have around a 1 minute warmup while the core and cardio workouts do not have a warmup. There is an optional 10 min warmup - Cold start.

program vježbanja:
slika
Potrebna oprema: utezi, podloga, prečka ili traka s door anchor. Može se imati i vreća pijeska ili uteg.

Kratki trening
10 minute trainer - video cardio trening iz programa a na desno su i svi ostali treninzi iz programa
opis: invented to help people who are out of shape or are new to working out so that they can lose some excess body weight and become reasonably fit. (It is not meant to transform your body quickly or drastically like P90X, but instead, just get you in good shape while you fit it into your normal daily schedule.)
Ima 8 treninga koji traju oko 10 minuta, mogu se raditi samostalno, kalendar postoji u files, ili se može kombinirati 2 ili 3 i dobiti 20 ili 30 minuta dnevno. postoje kalendari i za te opcije
Oprema: elastična traka
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 25 vel 2016, 14:43

SAGI KALEV
slika

programi po težini (za cijelo tijelo)
Beast Body - video preview
opis:
90 days workout for someone who wants to gain bulk size (build muscles). There are three phases, which include the Build, Bulk and Beast phase. Condensed workout that’s 30-50 minutes of lifting focused on specific muscle groups with minimal rest, based on dynamic set training. Ok for beginners. 6 days, 1 day off.
Two programs - huge and lean.

program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: lakši, srednji, i teži utezi (čim teže tim bolje), pilates lopta ili klupa, Chin-up bar ili elastična traka s door anchor

the Master's Hammer and Chisel video preview
opis:
60-day program, intense workout schedule. workouts last for 30 to 40 minutes, and they follow an SSP training model (Stabilization Strength Power). The combination of these 3 phases of fitness will deliver optimum results, so that you can burn fat, power your muscles, and chisel your body
program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: teži, srednji i lakši utezi, elastična traka i door anchor ili šipka za vrata, klupa ili pilates lopta, podloga

worksheets za hammer and chisel

iz Hammer i Chisel se može raditi i samo Hammer
slika
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 26 vel 2016, 14:17

DAN COHEN, RACHEL NEWSHAM (i EMMA BARRY za Pump)
slika

trening po težini (za cijelo tijelo)
Les Mills combat - video review
opis
30-60 minute mixed martial arts workout designed for total body transformation. fun, versatile HIIT cardio workout with plyo and strenght training, several training levels (warrior, supreme warrior and ultimate warrior)
program vježbanja:
slika
potreba oprema: lakši i teži utezi, podloga

core the force video preview
opis:
trening za cijelo tijelo, 30 dana, nema opreme, bazirano na borilačkim vještinama. Program ima 3 razine- beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Trenzi traju 30-45 minuta
kalendar
slika
oprema: ništa

Les Mills bodypump video preview
opis
12 week training, 30-60 minute total body workout. It involves moderate to high intensity resistance training with a weight bar.

program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: weight ili curl bar, podloga
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 01 ožu 2016, 08:29

STEPHANIE VITORINO
slika

programi za cijelo tijelo (po težini)

Bodytarget 60 video preview
opis: 60 min intermediate mix of cardio, strength and balance challenges. Completely enjoyable total-body 30-minute cardio sculpting workout with separate 10-minute arms, butt and abs workouts to program in to your plan. (Or you can do the entire 60-minute workout). There is a mix of floor movies with standing moves.
potrebna oprema: laki i teži utezi, podloga

Ultimate body shaper video preview
opis: 70 minutes, combines cardio with strength training, there is not a beginner modifier. The warm up and cool down are 5 minutes each and the High Step Shaper and Mat Shaper are 30 minute segments (you choose). The High Step Shaper uses a high step. During this portion you are performing moves standing and seated on the step. The Mat Shaper is athletic based, on mat, not easy.
potrebna oprema: stepenica (high step) ili podloga, teži i lakši utezi.
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 03 ožu 2016, 16:23

SHAUN T
slika

programi za cijelo tijelo (po težini)
Rockin' Body video preview
opis:
30 days dance-oriented workout. moderate level of intensity. workouts from 20-60 min long.
program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: utezi

Cize video preview
opis:
A good-mood cardio pill, advanced level of dance workouts. 4 weeks of low impact training, not bulding muscles. 6 workouts last from 30-51 minutes 2 levels (beginner/advanced).
program vježbanja
slika

T25 video preview
opis: high intensity cardio/strength training program that last 25 minutes, all about burning fat and toning muscle, not a bulk up type of program. there are modification. set in 3 phases: alpha, beta, gamma. You work out 5 days a week, Friday 2 workouts.
program za vježbanje:
slika
potrebna oprema: podloga, utezi ili elastična traka, Chin-Up Bar (optional)

Insanity max out 30 - video preview
opis:
60 day program, different sets of workouts, each lasting for 30 minutes. It's not a short version of the original Insanity workout. The workouts abandon the max interval training method, and introduce the concept of maxing out- going as hard as you can for as long as you can. The goal is to try and hold your ground as long as you can. Then, you just write down the time, each day moving closer to that 30 minutes mark.
There are modifications.

program vježbanja
slika

Insanity - video preview
opis:
one of the most challenging fitness programs, total body workout that requires no gym or equipment. You exercise using your own body weight for resistance. There are 10 workouts, each takes between 30 and 60 minutes to complete, 6 days a week, 60-day program.
program vježbanja:
slika

Insanity asylum - video preview
opis:
30 days of sports-specific training program, 25-60 minutes, based on drills used by pro athletes.
program vježbanja:
slika
potrebna oprema: podloga, vijača (speed rope), ljestve (agility ladder), utezi, prečke za vrata, elastična traka.... link za sve potrebno

Programi za pojedine zone:
hip hop abs - video preview
opis:
30 day workout schedulthat targets upper abs, lower abs, and obliques while you burn fat, dance based workout, no floor work. Workouts last 13-45 min.
program vježbanja:
slika
potrebna oprema:
ništa
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 20 ožu 2016, 14:50

LEANDRO CARVALHO
slika

Program za pojedine zone
Brazil butt lift - video preview
opis:
60 days, a lower body sculpting workout (somewhere between a Zumba class and a bootcamp) is designed to reduce your hips, slim your thighs, and lift your booty without the bulk using the "triangle training" method. workouts last 20-50 min
3 programa s tri kalendara- The Slim & Shape, The Slim & Lift, the Classic, or the Lift & Shape.
program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: utezi za noge, utezik, podloga, elastična traka (ona u obliku kruga)
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 20 ožu 2016, 15:06

DEBBIE SIEBERS
slika

Slim in 6-video preview
opis
Intense, high impact cardiovascular workouts with low impact moves and resistance training. Lasts 6 weeks, workouts from 30 to 45 min.
program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: podloga, elastična traka
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 12 tra 2016, 14:22

ZUZANA - you tube trainer
slika

Programi za cijelo tijelo (po težini)

bunny slope begginer - workout 1
opis:
sve treninge možete naći na you tube, evo ih prvih par
workout 1
workout 2
workout 3
No previous experience with exercise needed. It’s composed of low impact exercises at an easy-to-follow pave. Recommended for overweight individuals or anyone coming from a sedentary lifestyle. No warm up needed, but you can do stretch after the workout.
program po tjednima možete naći ovdje
potrebna oprema: laki utezi, podloga, pilates lopta, elastična traka

Zuzka Power cardio series workout 1
opis:
super-short (10-15 min), super-intense HIIT and tabata workouts, a lot of push-ups and plyometrics - basic and easy to follow. The workouts include between 4 and 6 moves that are repeated through several times without any breaks. The workouts vary slightly in length and difficulty. Some are timed trial, same are as many rounds as possible (in 10 minutes)
program vježbanja:
slika
potreba oprema: podloga, stolica (workout 5), nešto preko čega se može preskakati tipa kutija (workout 3)

Zuzka Light ZCUT Strength Series- video preview
opis:
3 disc series with 12 short high intensity, 30 days, easy to follow workouts, under 20 minutes.
Sve se može naći na you tube: workouts
program vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: podloga, stolica, teži i lakši utezi.

ZCUT Kettlebell Start with Zuzka Light - video
opis:
dynamic, versatile and beneficial, Kettlebell Start series for beginners. Introduction to basic moments, 12 short total-body, moderate-intensity workouts These kettlebell workouts combine all the benefits of strength, cardio, flexibility, core stability, and endurance training.
program vježbanja:
vježba se maximalno 4x tjedno. Kombinira se s drugim programima.
potrebna oprema: girja (početnici s 4 ili 8 kg) - početnici vježbaju isključivo bosi, dobro je imati štitnik za zglob

Zuska kettlebell series - ima sve na you tube
opis:
vježbe s girjom za naprednije (nakon što se odradio Start program), 12 treninga, trajanja od 12-22 minute
program vježbanja:
vježba se maximalno 4x tjedno. Kombinira se s drugim programima.
oprema: girja, podloga, vijača, stolica/klupa (ili se vježba bos ili s iznimno ravnim patikama)

Programi za pojedine zone:
ZCUT Six Pack Power Abs
opis:
intense core workout
Workout 1 (31 min)- 2 different circuits of Tabata training 45 sec. on 15 sec. off for two rounds each circuit for a total time of 24 minutes. Workout 2 (24 min) you use a dumbell - no breaks, 2 circuits you repeat 2 times

workout 1- cijeli
workout 2- cijeli
potrebna oprema: podloga te za drugi uteg
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 27 tra 2016, 18:53

STEPHANIE ORAM
slika

XTF MAX video preview
opis:
90 day programme for beginners, total body conditioning. The program includes 12 workouts designed to shred fat and build long lean muscle - levels from 1 to 4 for beginners to advanced. Programs last 24- 43 minutes.
program vježbanja:
slika
potrebna oprema: elastična traka, utezi (lakši, srednji, teži), podloga
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 28 svi 2016, 07:39

STEVE URIA
slika

Ruthless - video preview
opis:
20 minutes, 60 days, total body workout, low impact (easy on the knees) but very intense workout. You can do the 20 exercizes any order and mix then as you like. If advanced you can do doubles. There is a partner workout included.
program vježbanja (prijedlog iz dvd-a):
slika
oprema:
ništa
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 20 lip 2016, 17:59

nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 14 srp 2016, 14:24

LAUREN BROOKS
slika

Shut Up & Train with Kettlebells - video preview
opis:
početnički program snage, oblikovanja i gubitka težine za vježbanje s girjom, vježbe 12 do 15 minuta. vježbe snage, usmjerene početnicima, naglasak na formi. 6 treninga. vježba se max 4x tjedno (kombinira se s drugim programima). ide se postupno s jednog na drugi.
potrebna oprema - girja, elastična traka, podloga, klupa ili stolica
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 21 kol 2016, 06:38

DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE
slika

DDP YOGA

Opis:
Combining yoga poses, traditional calisthenics, sports therapy stretches, and isokinetic movement, DDP Yoga is a high-cardio, minimal-impact home workout.
13 weeks, the program's 15 workouts- Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Extreme, range from 15 minutes to more than an hour and focus on improving your core, balance, joints, and giving you an overall ass-kicking upper and lower body workout. Has modifications

Program vježbanja:
slika
Potrebna oprema: podloga i puls metar
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 25 ruj 2016, 12:51

Bob Harper
slika

Skinny rules - video preview
opis:
12 workouts include cardio, strength and core workouts that will boost your metabolism, burn fat and calories. workouts last around 20 minutes, the warm up (11 min) is seperate - it adds up to 30 min. After the intro, you put the movements together into a short, intense exercise segment that lasts about 15 minutes. The sessions are called Workout of the Day (WOD) and are similar in style to a Crossfit or bootcamp style workout. You can expect to work extremely hard, burn more calories, and feel exhausted at the end of each segment.
program vježbanja
slika

black fire -video preview
opis: 30 minutes of a 60-day total-body workout program, in 4 phases, that combines strength and power movements with high-intensity metabolic conditioning exercises.
oprema: utezi, metla, kutija, (medicinska)lopta, podloga

Kettlebell Cardio Shred - video preview
52 minutes long, 5 minute warm up, 41 minute training time and 6 minute stretch

Kettlebell Sculpted Body - video preview
49 minutes long; 5 minute warm up, 37 minute training time and 7 minute stretch.
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 03 vel 2017, 19:04

Mike Karpenko
slika

TAPOUT XT 1 video preview
opis: 90 days schedule, 40-50 minutes, cardio intensive martial arts/MMA rutine, very focused on the core, 12 workouts for beginner to advanced fitness levels
kalendar vježbanja
slika
potrebna oprema: elastična traka u kolutu, obična elastična traka.
trenzi se mogu naći na you tube, padajući izbornik s svim trenzima

TAPOUT XT 2 video preview
opis: MMA style, Avg Workout Length 56 mins, 60-day program offering 10 workouts for intermediate to advanced levels only
kalendar vježbanja
slika
treninzi se mogu naći na you tube - padajući izbornik
potrebna oprema: elastične trake, mediniska lopta, vijača, podloga
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 17 vel 2017, 16:26

work out schedule koji složiš sam https://workoutscheduler.net/hybrid-workout-scheduler/
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 02 kol 2017, 13:15

preporuke za ljude s autoimunim bolestima http://www.marksdailyapple.com/how-to-exercise-with-an-autoimmune-condition/
chronova
dijabetes tipa 1
hashimoto
itd
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la nevenera » 07 lip 2018, 14:57

Joel Freeman
slika

LIIFT4 - sample vworkout
opis: combination of weightlifting and high intensity (HIIT) cardio to build muscle and scorch fat. intermediate to advanced program, there is a modifier. 4 days a week, 30 minutes, 8 weeks, 32 workouts of the program taped in real time
schedule: još nema
oprema: utezi, elastična traka, podloga
nevenera
idejni kreator MUD-a

PostPostao/la Hajdi » 11 sij 2022, 10:59

Evo malo drugačijeg pristupa vježbanju.

Mady Morrison ima vježbe za jogu i istezanje, samo uz glazbu i odbrojavanje.
https://www.youtube.com/c/MadyMorrison/featured

Leslie Sansone vodi vježbe za hodanje i puno priča!
https://www.youtube.com/c/LeslieSansonesWalkatHome
Hajdi
Sveta krava

Natrag na Fit i zdrava

Na mreži

Trenutno korisnika/ca: / i 9 gostiju.